Measuring for Kool Kurtains™
Here are instructions for measuring and ordering the correct Kool Kurtains:
Barn Aisle or Run-in-Shed Application
- Kool Kurtains Panels come standard 35.5” wide.
- Kool Kurtains come standard lengths in 6” increments 7.0’ through 10.0’
- Kool Kurtains have a 2” reinforced header with grommets at the top of each panel for easy installation and application.
- Kool Kurtains are usually attached to the inside header of the aisle or run-in.
- Ideally, Kool Kurtains panels should overlap each other by 4 to 6 inches.
- Kool Kurtains should never touch the ground or cover a center post or pole.
- Kool Kurtains come in three standard colors: Dark Bay (chocolate brown), Black, and Natural Weave (light beige tweed).
- All colors provide the same scientifically-tested protection: up to 80% deflection of the sun’s heat rays.
- Custom lengths and applications are available.
To measure for Kool Kurtains, you need to take two measurements:
1. Width for calculating the number of panels needed
|(If the run-in has a pole or post in the middle, measure each section separately.)|
Total _______ inches
Divide by 33 = ________
|Round up to the nearest whole number. Number of Panels Needed ________|
-4 inches = _______ inches
Kool Kurtains come standard lengths in 6” increments 7.5′ through 10’
Length of Panels ________ ft