BARN AISLE OR RUN-IN-SHED APPLICATION
- Kool Kurtains Panels come standard 35.5” wide.
- Kool Kurtains come standard lengths in 6” increments 7.0’ through 10.0’
- Kool Kurtains have a 2” reinforced header with grommets at the top of each panel for easy installation and application.
- Kool Kurtains are usually attached to the inside header of the aisle or run-in.
- Ideally, Kool Kurtains panels should overlap each other by 4 to 6 inches.
- Kool Kurtains should never touch the ground or cover a center post or pole.
- Kool Kurtains come in three standard colors: Dark Bay (chocolate brown), Black, and Natural Weave (light beige tweed).
- All colors provide the same scientifically-tested protection: up to 80% deflection of the sun’s heat rays.
- Custom lengths and applications are available.
To measure for Kool Kurtains, you need to take two measurements: